FATE OF WARRIOR OFFICIAL FORUM
Welcome To Ryl2 F.O.W Official Forum !
Welcome To Ryl2 F.O.W Official Forum !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion About RYL2 Fate Of Warrior .. Take Place Report, Bugging, Hackers And Etc ...

HomeLOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jzcherng

LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Empty
PostSubject: LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:13 pm

What happen to server??
Ryan give some explanation to player?? okay?
BTW i think there was some internal problem between ADMINS..
Please Think about player that already donate..
They Donate not just 1/2 MYR, they donate 500++ MYR, they hope this server keep running, so that there can keep playing.
500++ MYR is not a small amount in Malaysia, for some player who still is student, $500 maybe they need to do part time to earn that money.
Back to top Go down
mercurial

PostSubject: Admin..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm

when server can play..?????
sooooo booorinnngggggggg.. bounce
Back to top Go down
choonboy

PostSubject: Re: LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 pm

jzcherng wrote:
What happen to server??
They Donate not just 1/2 MYR, they donate 500++ MYR, they hope this server keep running, so that there can keep playing.
500++ MYR is not a small amount in Malaysia, for some player who still is student, $500 maybe they need to do part time to earn that money.

Totally agree with you man, I got a feeling that there have been alot of hacking within the server and ryan is now trying to sort out the problem. I know the frustration but please stay patient, ryan is after all only a living being, a kid and a fag lol.. give him some breathing space for awhile to get the server running because from my understanding, he is the only admin around to fix all the shit tat has happened in the server.

Back to top Go down
choonboy

PostSubject: Re: LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:17 pm

And to you ryan, at least explain to the players the problems we are having at the moment to ease their curiosity for crying out loud
Back to top Go down
jzcherng

PostSubject: Re: LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 pm

choonboy wrote:
jzcherng wrote:
What happen to server??

Totally agree with you man, I got a feeling that there have been alot of hacking within the server and ryan is now trying to sort out the problem. I know the frustration but please stay patient, ryan is after all only a living being, a kid and a fag lol.. give him some breathing space for awhile to get the server running because from my understanding, he is the only admin around to fix all the shit tat has happened in the server.

Agree, I only see Ryan and SK maintain this server, other Admin like Zzzz..
Back to top Go down
choonboy

PostSubject: Re: LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Now that SK n Kaiba is no longer with us, it would take a little longer for all the problems in the server to be dealt with.

jzc, wats ur in game char name?
Back to top Go down
mercurial

PostSubject: Miss My Attacker..   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Aiyarkkk..me wan sky human....
Back to top Go down
jzcherng

PostSubject: Re: LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:16 am

choonboy wrote:
Now that SK n Kaiba is no longer with us, it would take a little longer for all the problems in the server to be dealt with.

OMG u 4get me Cryptic

-Jess-
Back to top Go down
SztringzS

PostSubject: Re: LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:35 am

choonboy wrote:

please stay patient, ryan is after all only a living being, a kid and a fag lol..
lmfao, yeah but seriously I have a TON of shit to do, I've been working on this patch for like 7 hours. server is up so get upgrading while you wait for the patch.
Back to top Go down
jzcherng

PostSubject: Re: LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:36 am

SztringzS wrote:
choonboy wrote:

please stay patient, ryan is after all only a living being, a kid and a fag lol..
lmfao, yeah but seriously I have a TON of shit to do, I've been working on this patch for like 7 hours. server is up so get upgrading while you wait for the patch.

U solo working now?? keep it up, take ur time, make ur best xD
Back to top Go down
choonboy

PostSubject: Re: LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:37 pm

jzcherng wrote:
choonboy wrote:

OMG u 4get me Cryptic

-Jess-

Owh ur Jess lolz... ur forum name n ingame name is different... Btw i didnt see u on recently b4 the server went to hell n back xD
Back to top Go down
jzcherng

PostSubject: Re: LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 pm

choonboy wrote:
jzcherng wrote:
choonboy wrote:

OMG u 4get me Cryptic

-Jess-

Owh ur Jess lolz... ur forum name n ingame name is different... Btw i didnt see u on recently b4 the server went to hell n back xD

A bit sad of this server because cleric don nothing T.T and i buzy in study so less on9
Back to top Go down
choonboy

PostSubject: Re: LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:35 pm

ooo ok, well with ryan in charged now, i will ask him to fix the other KR classes now. Shouldnt b a prob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER   LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL WHAT HAPPEN TO SERVER
Page 1 of 1