FATE OF WARRIOR OFFICIAL FORUM
Welcome To Ryl2 F.O.W Official Forum !
Welcome To Ryl2 F.O.W Official Forum !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion About RYL2 Fate Of Warrior .. Take Place Report, Bugging, Hackers And Etc ...

HomeFIRE ADMIN-PELAQ I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ

Go down 
+9
-Venom-X-
itsme
choonboy
SztringzS
sental77
AMERICAN-PIE-MK
CaptainBraVo
Fallen
Rawr
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr

Rawr

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:55 pm

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ hes useless all he does is start shit with players. i got scammed by some asshole shop buggin me ... and he calls me stupid fuck that shit .... hes not help to the server hes on like 10 mins we players need help he does nothing.. Shit when iw as a GM i helped new players and i tried my best to help all

thx

WarDemon
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:04 pm

also Baby-Defender is the fucker who scammed me ...
Lost FHC santa and Attacker arm nice HC ........

BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Rawr I though you still GM...
What happen to you??
Back to top Go down
CaptainBraVo

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: lol   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:53 am

Be Careful lol ..
how he scam Him?
Back to top Go down
AMERICAN-PIE-MK

AMERICAN-PIE-MK

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:15 am

i agree wif u rawr Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sental77

sental77

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:27 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:26 am

they took my GM idk y ... i was the only GM to help tho .... im sure many ppl will agree
Back to top Go down
SztringzS

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Yeah.. I was trippin on acid, lol pm me on msn to restore ur items. i deleted ur shit from the guy that scammed you and blocked him for 2 days.
Back to top Go down
choonboy

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Rawr wrote:
FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ hes useless all he does is start shit with players. i got scammed by some asshole shop buggin me ... and he calls me stupid fuck that shit .... hes not help to the server hes on like 10 mins we players need help he does nothing.. Shit when iw as a GM i helped new players and i tried my best to help all

thx

WarDemon

Hell yea i agree with u. Ive had some experience with this pelaq, infact most of the GMs/admins are the same in the server.

Here are the common traits which i have observed from them:

1. They do not help players with information what so ever. Ive tried reporting some problems/bugs to them but they just ignored me and when i asked for some information, they still ignored me.

2. Ive overheard them giving items away to players whom im gonna assume they are frenz of them (this applies to pelaq, ipun)

3. Some GMs/admin go on punishing players for no reason for example like in the other post by missy, Admin Events jailed her for killing him and i was there as a witness. When we discussed on the matter with him, he said he was helping some players to farm and they are under his protection. DUDE that's not an Admin/GM job. Your job is to help with information, and mostly observe on the well beings in the server.
4. Likes to show off their powers

This is why i agree with Rawr when he says some gms/admin needs to be replaced. I recommend replacing the whole staff. Tho ive not seen or heard any shit done by SK or kaiba, but ive not gotten any help from them either (in terms of information/bug reports)

Admins are the heart of the server, GMs are the authority in the server but the players are the life force of the server

If the players start leaving the server, it doesnt matter shit if ur a GM or admin anymore doesnt it?

Last edited by choonboy on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
itsme

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Couldn't agree with you more.

Some of the admins are good, i think they just get too many pm's/questions asked that they cant read them all at once so it takes some time for them to get back to you.

I know when i had to get endurance fixed on my boots and gloves i had to pm kaiba 50 times before he did anything, and he gave me 10 endurance lol xD better than nothing i guess.
Back to top Go down
-Venom-X-

-Venom-X-

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:32 pm

50-50... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:28 am

see at least when i was a GM i helped played did not treat em like shit pelaq just talks shit .... u PM him all u want all he does is try to sell items which he cant even do xD hes only on for 10 mins aswell so wut does it matter?
Back to top Go down
lunitic

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: hi   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:22 pm

newbie here...
juz wanna know how many GMs/ADMINs in this server?
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
choonboy

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:00 pm

lunitic wrote:
newbie here...
juz wanna know how many GMs/ADMINs in this server?
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Tonnes! I lost count
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:08 am

Admins
Wan
SK
SztringerzS
Event
PeLaQ

GMs
Joe
Amber

( i think there r more GMs but thos r the only 2 ik of)
Back to top Go down
Joe

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Rawr
hw r u ?
why din saw u in server alrdy ?
Back to top Go down
nokia5800

nokia5800

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 am

Aiyo....
me too have been scam by Admin-PeLaQ...
WTF hah is he??
he say want sell to me a dagger max stat RM28..
but he dun give that dagger....
So F*** this Admin...
N one more,y Admin this forum delete my last post about the Admin PelaQ scam me haha??
so lol la this Admin n GM server...
FUCK u all!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lunitic

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Rawr wrote:
Admins
Wan
SK
SztringerzS
Event
PeLaQ

GMs
Joe
Amber

( i think there r more GMs but thos r the only 2 ik of)

ya..i think there r more GMs
Question Question Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:46 pm

yes joe im Rawr the sin. i give up tryin to help this server i just about quit ... i dnt come on anymore if u want u can get me at jr93sk8er@hotmail.com or jr93sk8er@yahoo.com

happy gaming

Bye bye ....
Back to top Go down
Joe

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:46 am

oh~~
ur mail is msn
i add alrdy ^^
Back to top Go down
youth8

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty
PostSubject: Farkk !   FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:11 pm

A[wow][/wow][img][/img]

lol wAT tHIS !! =S lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIRE ADMIN-PELAQ Empty